had we adopted this proposals a decade ago :
- artists would have more money
- we would have more business competition
- we would not have had a generation of criminals
The one thing we all need to recognize :
- There is no way we’re going to kill this form of creativity, we can only criminalize it
- we"re not going to stop our kids from creating in ways that technology enables, we’re only drive it underground
- we’re not gonna make our kids passive, we can only make them "pirates"
and the question we have to ask is : is this any good ?
Et (comme en réponse ?), les Monty PYthon lancent leur chaîne YouTube :
We know who you are, we know where you live and we could come after you in ways too horrible to tell. But being the extraordinarily nice chaps we are, we’ve figured a better way to get our own back : We’ve launched our own Monty Python channel on YouTube.